22.1.2015

My dollshouse kitchen is on the cover of the Dolls House and Miniature Scene -magazine


Hei ihanat lukijani! 
Olen niin innoissani...
Nukkekotini keittiökuva pääsi helmikuun 
Dollshouse and Miniature Scene-lehden 
 kanteen ja lehdessä alkoi sarja, 
johon teen DIY (Do It Yourself) -ohjeita.
 Toivon kaikille lukijoilleni ihanaa vuotta 2015! 
-
 Hello my lovely readers!
 I'm so excited,
My dollshouse kitchen is on the cover of 
the Dolls House and Miniature Scene 
-magazine (February issue 2015)!
And I got the opportunity to start a serie called 
"Kati's House" with DIY -instructions!

I wish to all my readers a wonderful year 2015!

4 kommenttia:

  1. Congratulations! It must be wonderful to be on the cover and do a series.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you! :-) Yes, it is and I think that I just can't believe it yet... :-)
      -Kati-

      Poista

Kiva, jos jätät kommentin, se lämmittää sydäntä!